We have over 300 VCSE members from across our three places. These organisations contribute to the alliance by participating in events, action groups and sharing knowledge through our case studies.
What are the benefits for members?
- Connect with similar organisations and peers
- Share knowledge and learn from each other’s experiences
- Get insight into the wider health system
- Bring understanding from a delivery level back to decision-makers to improve services
- Gain a network of supportive organisations that can help cross-refer
- Promote one another and improve health outcomes in the long term
(Link opens in a new window)