This group is made up of the local infrastructure organisations whose own role is to support the VCSE organisations in their area.
The steering group guides the work of the Alliance and helps develop partnership structures with the NHS. It brings together the VCSE local infrastructure organisations in the counties and district that comprise the BOB integrated care system.
The steering group has nominated members to:
- BOB Integrated Care Partnership
- BOB People Committee
- BOB Place & System Development Committee
- BOB Health Inequalities working group
- Oxfordshire Place Partnership
- Its members sit on the Health & Wellbeing Boards of the counties and districts.
Hover over each image to view their bio.